If someone else is paying for your Master Tour Professional account, and you want to disconnect your billing so that you or someone else can pay for your account, you can easily unlink your billing on my.eventric.com.
- Log into my.eventric.com
- Click on Subscription & Billing in the quick links on the left or in the dropdown menu in the top right
- Click "Unlink Parent Account"
- Click "Yes - Unlink my billing" to confirm that you wish to unlink your Master Tour account from being paid for by the parent account.
- You'll see a success message at the top of the Subscription & Billing page, saying "You've been successfully unlinked from your parent's billing."
- At this point, your account will have Auto Renew turned off, so if you wish to pay for your own account subscription, you'll want to click Enable Auto Renew
- And then click Proceed to have your default payment method charged on the displayed date
If you wish to change your default payment method or add a new default payment method, please check out this article on Updating Your Billing Information.