You can apply Visibility to Tech Notes for Songs to allow only certain Users access to the record. Note: Users with Administrator, Accounting, or Manager Organization Permissions will be able to view all Tech Notes, regardless of Visibility settings.
This article covers:
How to Navigate to the Set List Module
Within Master Tour, select the Tour Date that you would like to apply Visibility to Tech Notes for Songs in a Set List for.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu in the upper left of the application.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour from the Tour Selector dropdown menu.
- Select a Tour Date in the Tour Date List on the right of the application.
Click on Set List in the left menu.
How to Apply Visibility to Tech Notes to Songs in Set Lists
- Select the checkbox for the Song in the Set List that you would like to apply Visibility to Tech Notes on.
- Click on the Visibility dropdown menu in the Tech Notes section in the right column.
- Select any Groups or Accounts that you would like to share the Tech Notes with from the dropdown.
Once Visibility has been applied, you will see Groups and Users have access to view the Tech Notes below the Visibility field.