You can add Songs to your Set Lists using the Set List Module in Master Tour 3.
This article covers:
How to Navigate to the Set List Module
Within Master Tour, select the Tour Date that you would like to add Songs to a Set List for.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu in the upper left of the application.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour from the Tour Selector dropdown menu.
- Select a Tour Date in the Tour Date List on the right of the application.
Click on Set List in the left menu.
How to Add Songs to Set Lists
There are two ways that you can add a Song to a Set List.
- Hover your mouse over a Song in the Set List and click on the Add Song button. - OR -
- Click on the Add Song button in the upper right of the application.
In the Choose Songs To Add window, you can use the Show dropdown menu to select All Songs (Not In Current Set List) or All Set Lists. All Set Lists will allow you to select a Set List from another Tour Date that you can pull songs from.
You can use the Sort By function to sort Songs by Title or Length.
- Select the checkboxes for any Songs that you would like to add to the Set List.
- Click on the Add Items button.
You will then see the Song added to the Set List.