You can add Set specific Notes for Songs in your Set Lists using the Set List Module in Master Tour 3.
This article covers:
How to Navigate to the Set List Module
Within Master Tour, select the Tour Date that you would like to add Set specific Notes for Songs in a Set List for.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu in the upper left of the application.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour from the Tour Selector dropdown menu.
- Select a Tour Date in the Tour Date List on the right of the application.
Click on Set List in the left menu.
How to Add Set Specific Notes to Songs in Set Lists
- Select the checkbox for the Song that you would like to add Set Specific Notes to.
- Click on the Add Set Note button in the right column.
You can then click into the Note field to add your Notes. Clicking out of the field will automatically save your Notes.
You will then see your Set Specific Notes in the right column.