By default, all Tour Personnel records are visible to any User with access to the Tour. You can apply Visibility to Tour Personnel records to allow only certain Users to access the record. Note: Users with Administrator, Accounting, or Manager Organization Permissions will be able to view all Tour Personnel records, regardless of Visibility settings.
This article covers:
How to Navigate to Tour Personnel
Within Master Tour, select the Tour that you would like to apply Visibility to a Tour Personnel Record for.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour from the Tour Selector dropdown menu.
- Click on the Gear icon to the right of the Tour Name at the top of the application.
- Click into the Personnel section within the Tour Section in the left menu.
How to Set Visibility for Tour Personnel
Select the Checkbox to the left of the Tour Personnel's last name
- Click on the Visibility dropdown in the right column.
- Select any Groups or Accounts that you would like to share the Tour Personnel record with from the dropdown.
Once selected, you will see which Groups and Users have access to view the Tour Personnel record below the Visibility field.
You can click on the Close link in the upper right corner of the Personnel Record to exit the record.
When viewing the Tour Personnel table, you will see the Visibility Icon to the right of the Tour Personnel's email address for any record with Visibility settings applied to it.