User Permissions are set at the Organization level. Users can have a different set of Permissions for each Organization that they are a member of. You can manage your User's Permissions in Master Tour 3 and the Web Portal. For an overview of the different Organization Permissions, please read this article.
This article covers:
How to Update User Permissions in Master Tour 3
Within Master Tour, select the Organization that you would like to update User Permissions for.
- Click on the Gear icon to the right of the Tour Name at the top of the application.
- Click into the Users section within the Organization Section in the left menu.
- Select the User in the User List that you would like to update.
- In the User Details in the right column, scroll down to Organization Permission and select or deselect any checkboxes to set the updated Permission level.
- Click on the Apply button.
How to Update User Permissions in the Web Portal
In the Web Portal, click on the My Users link in the menu bar in the upper left of the page or on the left side navigation.
On the next page, use the Select Organization dropdown menu to choose a specific Organization, or choose All Organizations to see all Users in all Organizations you're an Admin.
Click into the User's name that you would like to update.
- Select or deselect any checkboxes to set the updated Permission level for the Organization in the Organization Permissions section.
- Click the Update button.
If you are adding a User to an Organization for the first time, note that you have the option of automatically sending a notification email to the user, telling them that they've been added to your Organization. If you don't wish to have this email sent to your user, just uncheck the checkbox for "When adding a user to an organization, send a notification email", then click the Update button.