The Getting Started Guide for Professional Users contains all of the necessary steps to help you get started with Master Tour.
The Guide is structured as a series of articles that should be followed in the order listed below. Once you go through all of the steps, your user account will be set up and configured, Master Tour 3 and Master Tour Mobile will be installed - and you will have even set up your first Tour!
Note: If you received an Invitation to Master Tour, you do not need to sign up for a new account. Please confirm with your Administrator if you were added as a Professional or Mobile User. If you were added as a Professional User, start with Step 2: How to Log Into the Web Portal. If you were added as a Mobile User, please use our Mobile Users Getting Started Guide located here.
Getting Started Steps
- How to Sign Up for a Free Professional Trial
- How to Log Into the Web Portal
- How to Set Up Your Master Tour Crew Profile
- How to Download Master Tour 3
- How to Install Master Tour 3
- How to Log into Master Tour 3
- How to Set Up Your First Tour in Master Tour 3
- How to Download and Install Master Tour Mobile
- How to Log Into Master Tour Mobile
- How to Continue Your Subscription After The Free Trial
In the Articles in this section column on the left, you can see which step you are on and what steps are remaining. At the end of each Getting Started Guide article, you will see a link that allows you to easily advance to the next step.
Click here for Step One of the Getting Started Guide for Professional Users which will walk you through How to Sign Up for a Free Professional Trial.
If you have already been invited to Master Tour, click here for Step Two of the Getting Started Guide which will cover How to Log Into the Web Portal.