Master Tour has periodic releases to add new features, fix bugs, and improve performance. When we're about to release a new version of Master Tour, we'll first put out a beta version to make sure we've got everything working the way our users want. If you'd like to opt into our beta program in order to get the newest versions of Master Tour as early as possible, you can easily switch to the Master Tour beta version in the desktop app. Be advised that beta versions may contain bugs and issues not present in the current Stable version of Master Tour.
- Click on the Version Number in the bottom left corner of your Master Tour desktop application.
- Click on the "Beta" button in the Select Version dialog.
- Click Save.
- As soon as you've clicked Save on the new version selection, Master Tour will start downloading the latest Master Tour beta in the background. When it is ready to install, you'll see a red notification dot appear in the top right corner next to your profile picture.
- Click on that red dot/dropdown, then click the Update Ready: Install Now button
- This will restart your Master Tour desktop app with the latest version of Master Tour beta. You can confirm that you are on the beta by checking your version number in the bottom left corner of Master Tour after you log in.
Any Master Tour beta release has passed our internal QA and testing, and often end up not needing any further changes before they are released to everyone, but there is still a risk of running into bugs while using beta versions of Master Tour. If you want to switch back to the Stable version, you can simply follow the instructions above and choose "Stable" instead of Beta in order to redownload and use the latest Stable release of Master Tour. If you are unable to use this method to go back to a Stable version, you can also do a Factory Reset by going to Help>Factory Reset in the top menu bar; then download and install the latest version of Master Tour from my.eventric.com.
If you run into any issues, or have any feedback on the latest beta version, please contact us at email@example.com!