Did you accidentally delete an Organization that you’d like to restore? You can use Master Tour’s Recover Deleted Data Utility to undelete the Organization. If you have any questions after following these instructions, please click here to open a support request.
To locate the Recover Deleted Data Utility and restore the Organization, login to the Web Portal at my.eventric.com, then:
- Click on your Name in the upper right corner of the window.
- Click on the Recover Deleted Data option in the dropdown menu.
Next, click on the Deleted status to the left of the Organization's name.
You will then see a pop-up message with information about restoring the Organization. Once you click on the red Deleted link, it will change to a green Active link indicating that the Organization is now Active and will appear in Master Tour 3 after syncing.
The restored Organization will be disabled within Master Tour 3. To enable the Organization, log into Master Tour 3 and follow these steps:
- Click on the Organization Selector in the upper left of the application.
- Expand the Disabled Organizations section in the Organization Selector menu.
- Click on the Name of the disabled Organization in the Organization Selector menu.
The Sync Organization? prompt will open. Click on the Sync button to sync in the Organization's data. After the sync has completed, you will see your Organization’s name as an option to choose from the active Organization Selector menu.