A Tag is a keyword or descriptive term that you can apply to your Tour Date Attachments to assist with Master Tour's search functionality. They can also be used to group similar attachments when performing a search.
This article covers:
How to Navigate to Tour Date Attachments
Within Master Tour, select the Tour Date that you would like to remove Tags from Attachments in.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu in the upper left of the application.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour from the Tour Selector dropdown menu.
- Select a Tour Date in the Tour Date List on the right of the application.
Click on Attachments in the left menu.
How to Remove Tags From Tour Date Attachments
- Select the file that you would like to remove Tags from in the Attachment list on the left side of the application.
- Click on the X to the right of the Tag in the Tags field to remove it.