You can view Tour Date Attachments and see details such as File Size, Visibility, Tags, and the Date Added using the Organization Attachments Module in Master Tour 3. You can also view Tour Date Attachments and see the Date Added in Master Tour Mobile.
This article covers:
- How to View Tour Date Attachments in Master Tour 3
- How to View Tour Date Attachments in Master Tour Mobile
How to View Tour Date Attachments in Master Tour 3
Within Master Tour, select the Tour Date that you would like to view Attachments for.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu in the upper left of the application.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour from the Tour Selector dropdown menu.
- Select a Tour Date in the Tour Date List on the right of the application.
Click on Attachments in the left menu.
- The Tour date Attachments List is located in the left column.
- Attachments are sorted by Name.
- The File Size is listed for each Attachment.
To view Tour Date Attachment Details:
- Select the Checkbox to the left of the Attachment's name.
- You will see the Attachment details open in a column on the right.
How to View Tour Date Attachments in Master Tour Mobile
- Tap on the Organization & Tour Selector menu at the top of the application.
- Select the Organization & Tour that you would like to view Tour Date Attachments for.
On the next screen tap on the Tour Date that you want to see Tour Date Attachments for.
From the Schedule screen, tap on the Attachments row.
On the Attachments screen, you will see a section called Today's Attachments which will list Attachments by Name and display the file type along with the date that the file was added.