A Tag is a keyword or descriptive term that you can apply to your Tour Date Attachments to assist with Master Tour's search functionality. They can also be used to group similar attachments when performing a search.
This article covers:
How to Navigate to Tour Date Attachments
Within Master Tour, select the Tour Date that you would like to add Tags to Attachments in.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu in the upper left of the application.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour from the Tour Selector dropdown menu.
- Select a Tour Date in the Tour Date List on the right of the application.
Click on Attachments in the left menu.
How to Add Tags to Tour Date Attachments
- Select the file to be tagged in the Attachment list on the left side of the application.
- Click into the Tags field on the right side of the application and enter the name of your Tag. Clicking out of the text field will save your Tag name.
Once Tags have been applied, you will see them listed in the Tags field on the right side of the application.
Performing a search using a Tag word will return results of all Attachments with that Tag applied to them.