By default, all Tours in Master Tour are visible to Mobile Users within your Organization. Master Tour lets you determine which Tours are hidden or shown to Mobile Users. You can use this functionality to temporarily hide a Tour from your Mobile Users until you are ready for them to see it. Note: Users with Administrator, Accounting, or Manager Organization Permissions will be able to view all Tours, regardless of this setting.
This article covers:
How to Navigate to Tour Settings
Within Master Tour, select the Tour that you would like to hide from Mobile Users.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour from the Tour Selector dropdown menu.
- Click on the Gear icon to the right of your Tour Name at the top of the application.
- Click into the Settings section within the Tour Section in the left menu.
How to Hide a Tour from Mobile Users
- Navigate to the Tour is Visible to Mobile Users? setting in the left column.
- Click on the toggle button to select No, in order to hide this Tour from your Mobile Users.