A Tag is a keyword or descriptive term that you can apply to your Organization Attachments to assist with Master Tour's search functionality. They can also be used to group similar attachments when performing a search.
This article covers:
How to Navigate to Organization Attachments
Within Master Tour, select the Organization that you would like to remove Tags from Attachments in.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour if there are any Tours added to the Organization.
- Click on the Gear Icon to the right of your Tour Name at the top of the application.
- Click into the Attachments Section within Organization Settings in the left menu.
How to Remove Tags from Organization Attachments
- Select the file that you would like to remove Tags from in the Attachment list on the left side of the application.
- Click on the X to the right of the Tag in the Tags field to remove it.