You can use Visibility to specify which Users or User Groups can view an Organization Attachment. Note: Users with Administrator, Accounting, or Manager Permissions for the Organization will be able to see all Organization Attachments, regardless of Visibility settings.
This article covers:
How to Navigate to Organization Attachments
Within Master Tour, select the Organization that you would like to set Visibility on Attachments in.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour if there are any Tours added to the Organization.
- Click on the Gear Icon to the right of your Tour Name at the top of the application.
- Click into the Attachments Section within Organization Settings in the left menu.
How to Set Visibility on Organization Attachments
- Select the Checkbox to the left of the Attachment in the Attachment list on the left side of the application.
- Click on the Visibility dropdown in the right column.
- Select any Groups or Accounts that you would like to share the Organization Attachment with from the dropdown.
Once selected, you will see which Groups and Users have access to view the Attachment below the Visibility field.
When viewing the Attachments List, you will see the Visibility Icon to the right of the File Size for any Attachment that has Visibility settings applied to it.