You can use Visibility to specify which Users or User Groups can view a Tour Attachment. Note: Users with Administrator, Accounting, or Manager Permissions for the Tour's Organization will be able to see all Tour Attachments, regardless of Visibility settings.
This article covers:
How to Navigate to Tour Attachments
Within Master Tour, select the Tour that you would like to set Visibility on Tour Attachments in.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour from the Tour Selector dropdown menu.
- Click on the Gear Icon to the right of your Tour Name at the top of the application.
- Click into the Attachments Section within Tour Settings in the left menu.
How to Apply Visibility to Tour Attachments
- Select the Checkbox to the left of the Attachment in the Attachment list on the left side of the application.
- Click on the Visibility dropdown in the right column.
- Select any Groups or Accounts that you would like to share the Organization Attachment with from the dropdown.
Once selected, you will see which Groups and Users have access to view the Attachment below the Visibility field.
When viewing the Attachments List, you will see the Visibility Icon to the right of the File Size for any Attachment that has Visibility settings applied to it.