If you would like to view the member list for a User Group, you can do so within Master Tour 3.
This article covers:
- How to Navigate to the User Groups Section
- How to View a User Group's Member List
How to Navigate to the User Groups Section
Within Master Tour, select the Organization that you would like to view the membership of a User Group in.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour if there are any Tours added to the Organization.
- Click on the Gear Icon to the right of your Tour Name at the top of the application.
- Click into the User Groups Section within Organization Settings in the left menu.
How to View a User Group's Member List
- Select the Checkbox to the left of the User Group name in the User Group List on the left of the application.
- You will then see the User Group Member List in the Users In This Group section in the right column.
How to View a User Group's Member Count
To view an overview of how many members pertain to each group, refer to the number in parenthesis next to the user group name.