You can remove Accounting Attachments from your Events by using the Accounting Module in Master Tour 3.
This article covers:
How to Navigate to Accounting Attachments
Within Master Tour, select the Tour Date that you would like to remove Accounting Attachments from.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu in the upper left of the application.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour from the Tour Selector dropdown menu.
- Select a Tour Date in the Tour Date List on the right of the application.
- Click on Accounting in the left menu.
- Click on Attachments in the Accounting menu.
How to Remove Accounting Attachments
To delete an Accounting Attachment, click on the Trash icon to the right of the file name in the Attachment list.
Click on the Delete link in the popout menu top confirm that you would like to remove the Attachment.
You can also delete selected Attachments, by following these steps:
- Select the Attachment you would like to Delete in the Attachment list on the left side of the application.
- Click on the Remove button in the Attachment Details on the right of the application.
Click on the Remove button to confirm that you would like to delete the selected Attachments.