You can use Visibility to specify which Users or User Groups can view Accounting Attachments. Note: Users with Administrator, Accounting, or Manager Permissions for the Organization will be able to see all Accounting Attachments, regardless of Visibility settings.
This article covers:
How to Navigate to Accounting Attachments
Within Master Tour, select the Tour Date that you would like to set Visibility on Accounting Attachments in.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu in the upper left of the application.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour from the Tour Selector dropdown menu.
- Select a Tour Date in the Tour Date List on the right of the application.
- Click on Accounting in the left menu.
- Click on Attachments in the Accounting menu.
How to Set Visibility on Accounting Attachments
- Select the Checkbox to the left of the Attachment in the Attachment list on the left side of the application.
- Click on the Visibility dropdown in the right column.
- Select any Groups or Accounts that you would like to share the Accounting Attachment with from the dropdown.
Once selected, you will see which Groups and Users have access to view the Attachment below the Visibility field.
When viewing the Attachments List, you will see the Visibility icon to the right of the File Size for any Attachment that has Visibility settings applied to it.