You can remove Users from Organizations in Master Tour 3 and the Web Portal.
This article covers:
How to Remove Users in Master Tour 3
Within Master Tour, select the Organization that you would like to remove a User from.
- Click on the Organization Selector dropdown menu.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour if there are any Tours added to the Organization.
- Click on the Gear icon to the right of the Tour Name at the top of the application.
- Click into the Users section within the Organization Section in the left menu.
- Select the checkbox for any Users that you would like to remove in the User List.
- Click on the Remove button in the upper right of the Users Module.
Click on the Remove button to confirm that you would like to remove the User from the Organization.
You will then see the User has been removed from the User List for the Organization.
Note, that removing a User from an Organization does not remove the User from your Billing if you are paying for their subscription. To remove a User from your Billing, please see this article.
How to Remove Users in the Web Portal
In the Web Portal, click on the My Users link in the menu bar in the upper left of the page.
On the next page, use the Select Organization dropdown menu to choose a specific Organization or All Organizations.
Click into the User's name that you would like to remove.
- If you are paying for the User's subscription and would like to stop paying for their subscription, select User pays for their own subscription in the Billing section.
- Click on the Remove All button if you would like to remove the User from all of your Organizations. - OR -
- If you only want to remove them from some of your Organizations, deselect all of the Permissions checkboxes for the Organizations.
- Click on the Update Permissions button.
You will then see the User has been removed from your User list.