Master Tour's Organization Settings options allow you to configure options for your Organizations including Updating, Deleting, and Unsubscribing from your Organization. Manager, Accounting, or Administrator Organization Permissions and a Professional subscription are required to use this functionality in Master Tour 3.
This article covers how to:
Locate Organization Settings
- Click on the Gear Icon to the right of your Tour Name at the top of the application.
- Click into the Settings Section within the Organization Section in the left menu.
Update Organization Information
At the top of this section, you will find fields that will allow you to update information such as the Organization Name, Tax ID, Wire Information, Currency type, and Notes for this Organization. To update any of these details, click on the field to add or edit text or choose from the available dropdown menu. Clicking out of the field will save your changes.
Enable Guest List Notification Emails
Master Tour has a built-in notification system that can automatically send email confirmations to your guests after Guest List requests are approved. Click here for more information on Guest List Approval Notification Emails. Click here for more information on Guest List Approval Notification Emails.
- Locate the "Send Guest List Notification Emails to Requestor on Approval?" setting on the left-hand side of the application.
- Use the Yes/No Toggle to enable or disable Guest List Notification Emails.
Unsubscribe from an Organization
Unsubscribing from an Organization will prevent you from accessing that Organization's data. Please note that this will not affect other users and their access to the Organization. It is recommended that you do not Unsubscribe from an Organization if you are that Organization’s only Administrator account. If all Administrators are removed from an Organization, no one will be able to manage users, along with any other administrative functions moving forward.
To Unsubscribe from an Organization, follow the instructions below.
- Type "REMOVE" in the "Unsubscribe from Organization" field in the lower left-hand corner of the application.
- Click the "Unsubscribe" button.
Remove an Organization
Removing an Organization will remove access to the Organization and all of its data for all Users, including yourself.
To delete an Organization, follow the instructions below.
- Type "DELETE" in the "Delete Organization" field in the lower left-hand corner of the application.
- Click the "Delete" button.