Master Tour's Tour Settings options allow you to configure options for your Tours including Visibility, Archiving, Hiding, Deleting, and Renaming your Tour. Manager, Accounting, or Administrator Organization Permissions and a Professional subscription are required to use this functionality in Master Tour 3.
This article covers how to:
Locate Tour Settings
- Click on the Gear Icon to the right of your Tour Name at the top of the application.
- Click into the Settings Section within the Tour Section in the left menu.
Rename a Tour
You can rename your Tour by clicking on the Tour Name field and updating the text. After you have renamed it, click out of the field to save the change.
Archive a Tour
Archiving a Tour allows you to remove the Tour from your active Tours list. Archiving a Tour only affects the view in Master Tour 3.
- Navigate to the Tour is archived? setting.
- Click on the Toggle Button to select Yes, to archive the Tour.
The Tour will now appear in the Archived Tour section at the bottom of the Tour Selector menu.
Hide a Tour from Mobile Users
By default, all Tours in Master Tour are visible to Mobile Users within your Organization. Master Tour lets you determine which Tours are hidden or shown to Mobile Users. You can use this functionality to temporarily hide a Tour from your Mobile Users until you are ready for them to see it.
- Navigate to the Tour is Visible to Mobile Users? setting.
- Click on the Toggle Button to select No, in order to hide this Tour from your Mobile Users.
Set Tour Visibility
You can select the Visibility option to specify which Users or User Groups can view your Tour. Click here for additional information about Visibility.
- Click on the Set Visibility drop-down menu.
- Select any User Groups or User Accounts that you would like to view the Tour.
Remove a Tour
Note: Deleting a tour will remove all of the data from within your Organization for all Users, regardless of their Organization Permissions.
- In the Delete This Tour field, type the word DELETE.
- Click on the Delete Button to confirm and complete the deletion of the Tour.
If a deleted Tour needs to be recovered, users with Admin Permissions can use our data recovery tool to recover it.