Master Tour 3 uses a smart record matching system to check for any duplicate Hotel and Venue records across all of your assigned Organizations. When you add new Hotel or Venue record and a duplicate record already exists, you will be notified and shown the details of all of the found duplicates.
Creating a New Copy of an Existing Record for Your Current/Upcoming Date(s)
There are instances in any tour where you might consider using a new record versus updating the information in an existing record. There a Pros and Cons regarding the data in both scenarios.
- Any information that is updated for this record will not alter other duplicates throughout your organization.
- Creating a new duplicate record with alternate information, you can easily re-apply it to any of your upcoming dates with the same venue/hotel.
- Information is not carried over from previous records.
Using a Duplicate of an Existing Record for Your Current/Upcoming Date(s)
- Information from the previously loaded record will be automatically applied to your event date. This includes key contacts, phone numbers, emails, and general notes about the Venue or Hotel.
- Any alterations to the record once added to your new date, will also affect any previous dates with that record applied. This includes key contacts, phone numbers, emails, and general notes about the venue/hotel.