Anyone who wants to view tour info in Master Tour will need to be a User added to your Organization. To add or remove Users for your Organization, you'll need Admin level permissions. Click here for information on Organization Permissions.
This article covers how to:
Locate the Users Section in the Web Portal
Go to the Eventric Portal, in the My Users section: my.eventric.com/users. Here, you can use the dropdown to filter by Organization or see All Users that are either added to one of your Organizations, or who you've marked yourself as paying for.
Add New Users to an Organization in the Web Portal
- Click on the Add New User button:
- After you enter the new User's email, our system will check to see if the new User is already a current Master Tour User. If you think that a person should be in our system, but their account isn't being found, please double-check with that person to make sure you're adding them with the same email they use for Master Tour.
- If the email address is not in our system, you can enter their information to create a User account for them. Make sure to set their Account Level on the right side appropriately - a general rule is that anyone who just needs to view tour info can be added as a Mobile (free) user, and anyone who needs to add/edit tour info will need to have a Professional subscription. You do not need to mark yourself as paying for a Mobile level User, since that account level is free:
- Our system will automatically create the User's new account and send them an email saying you created a Master Tour account for them. This email will also contain a randomized password that they can use to log in, and links to the Master Tour Mobile app for iOS and Android.
This randomized password will allow the User to log in immediately, and they can change their password at any time. Click here for information on Resetting your Password.
- After the User has an account created, you can give them Organization Permissions to your Organization(s). Click here for information on Organization Permissions.
Simply check the checkboxes for the permissions you wish to give this User, then click the Update Permissions button. Notice that you have an option to send the User a notification that you've given them permissions to your Organization.
- If you had the Notification Email option checked, the User will be sent an email saying they've been added to your Organization, and asking them to share their profile info with you. Click here for information on Sharing Crew Profiles.
Remove Users in the Eventric Web Portal
To remove users on the Web Portal, simply click on their name in your Users list, uncheck their permissions checkboxes, and click the Update button.
Removing Users does not delete that User's account and they can still use Master Tour with other Organizations.