This article covers how to:
Understand Logos in Master Tour
Primary Logos can be used in Print Reports.
Horizontal Logos are used in the Master Tour header and can be used in Print Reports.
Square Logos are used for the list of Organizations in Master Tour and can be used in Print Reports.
Locate the Logos Section:
- Click on the Organization drop-down menu.
- Select the Organization you want to manage Logos for.
- Select a Tour if there are any Tours added to the Organization.
- Click on the Gear Icon.
- Click into Logos within the Organization section.
Add or Replace Logos
For the Logo that you would like to add or replace, drag and drop an image onto the box with a camera icon or click the "Upload" button to select an image with your computer's file explorer.
Depending on the size of the Logo, you may be directed to the "Crop Your Image" window.
- Click on the corner boxes to drag and resize the Logo.
- Click on the Logo image to drag and reposition the Logo.
- Click the "Crop" button to save your changes.
Click on the Trash button for the Logo that you would like to delete.
Next, click the "Delete" button to confirm and remove the Logo.