Master Tour 3 allows you to associate Users, Groups, and Contacts with Tours. Tour Personnel can then be viewed in Master Tour 3, Master Tour Mobile, and the Web Portal.
This article covers how to:
Locate the Tour Personnel Section
- Click on the Gear Icon to the right of your Tour Name at the top of the application.
- Click into the Personnel Section within the Tour Settings Section in the left menu.
Add New Tour Personnel
Click on the Add New Personnel button at the top right area of the Personnel table.
You will see the new Personnel record created on the right-hand side, and you can begin filling in information such as Name, Role, and Title. Details will automatically save after you click out of the field.
Add Existing Groups, Users, and Contacts to Tour Personnel
- Click on Add Existing Contact.
- In the DropDown list, select any Groups, Users, and Contacts that you would like to add.
Adjust Visibility for Tour Personnel
By default, all Tour Personnel records are visible to any User with access to the Tour. You can apply Visibility to Tour Personnel records to allow only certain Users to access the record. Note: Users with Administrator, Accounting, or Manager Organization Permissions will be able to view all Tour Personnel records, regardless of Visibility settings.
- Select the checkbox for the Personnel record that you would like to apply Visibility to.
- Select any Groups or Users that should be able to view the Personnel record using the Visibility dropdown.
Export Tour Personnel
To export your Tour Personnel to a .CSV file, click on Export Personnel.
Remove Tour Personnel
To remove an individual, click on the Trash Icon in the column to the right of the user's email.
Next, you will confirm that you would like to remove the Personnel by clicking Delete.
Remove Tour Personnel in Bulk
- Select any Personnel that you would like to remove by clicking on the checkbox to the left of their name.
- Click on the Remove button.
Next, you will confirm that you would like to remove the Personnel by clicking Remove Button.