Master Tour lets you catalog and manage all of the gear that you bring out on the road. Use the Gear Section to Search, Sort, and Filter Gear while also keeping track of important information such as Value, Serial Numbers, and which road case it is stored in.
This article covers how to:
Locate the Gear section
- Click on the Organization drop-down menu.
- Select an Organization.
- Select a Tour.
- Click on the Gear Icon to the right of the Tour Name at the top of the application.
- Click into Gear Section within the Tour Section in the left menu.
Add Gear Items
To add Gear to the Gear section, click on the "Add" button in the upper right corner of the application.
Enter the Gear Name, Information, and Attachments.
- Populate the Name Field.
- Populate fields such as Number, Description, and Value if you like.
- Add any Attachments if you like.
Nest Gear Inside of Gear Items
Adding Gear to Other Gear Items allows you to keep track of how Gear is stored. For example, you can add a Guitar Gear Item within a Guitar Case Gear Item.
- Select the Gear Item or Items that you would like to move.
- Click into the "Move To" button.
- Select where you would like to move the Gear from the drop-down menu.
Once you have selected the destination for the Gear, click the "Move" button.
Once moved, you will be able to click on the arrow button to the left of the Gear Item Name to see any Gear Items nested within it.
Search, Sort, and Filter your Gear Items
Use the "Search Gear" field to perform a text search across the Name and Description fields for Gear Items.
Once Search terms are entered, you will see the results in the Gear list.
Use the "Sort By" function to see how the Gear Items are sorted.
Use the "Sort By" drop-down to sort Gear by Name or Value. Sorting by Value will list Top-Level Gear Items in ascending order.
- Click into "Sort By" drop-down.
- Select either "Name" or "Value."
Once Sorting is applied, you will see the results in the Gear list.
Use the "Filter" function to filter Gear Items by Make, Model, and Origin. Note that when you apply Filter criteria you will see those Gear Items as well as any Gear Items they are nested within.
To apply Filters, click into the Filter drop-down and select Filter options.
- Click into the "Filter" drop-down.
- Select Filter criteria across Make, Model, and Origin.
Once Filters are applied, you will see the results in the Gear list.
Delete Gear Items
You can delete Gear in bulk or individually by using the checkboxes to the left of the Gear Item and then clicking on the Remove option. If you Delete a Gear Item that has Gear Items inside of it, you will only Delete the top-level Gear Item.
- Select Gear Items that you would like to Delete.
- Click on the "Remove" option.
Next, click on the "Remove" button to confirm that you would like to remove the Gear.
Alternatively, you can delete a single Gear Item by clicking on the Trash button associated with it.
Next, click on "Delete" text to confirm that you would like to remove the Gear.