IF YOU HAVE A MAC PLEASE SEE THE OTHER ARTICLE ON SUBSCRIBING THROUGH MAC CALENDAR AND ICLOUD - OTHERWISE YOU'LL NEED TO SUBSCRIBE SEPARATELY ON EACH DEVICE YOU USE
If you do not have a Mac, you can still subscribe separately on each iOS device you own, by following these instructions.
1. Click on the link that your tour manager has generated and sent you. This will take you to our calendar configuration webpage. Warning: you must have at least a free "Mobile" account with Master Tour in order to configure your calendar software.
2. Click on the link that says "I want to subscribe to my tour itinerary on Apple or Windows Calendar." This will generate two links for you, one for having one event per day with all your Master Tour information, and the other link is to have each Master Tour schedule item show up as a separate Mac Calendar schedule item.
3. Copy one of these calendar links, making sure to copy the entire link.
4. On your iOS device, go to Settings, then Accounts and Passwords:
5. Once in Accounts and Passwords, tap on Add Account, then Other:
6. Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar, then paste the calendar link from step 3 into the Server field and tap Next:
7. Enter your Master Tour email address and password, rename the calendar Description if desired, then tap Next:
8. You're subscribed! You can go to your Calendar app to see your info. Keep in mind that it may take a few minutes for all info to populate, and changes will update according to your Fetch New Data settings, with options to refresh as little as every 15 minutes.