If you are an administrator and want to manage the Organization permissions and billing information for other users, you can do this by logging into https://my.eventric.com and going to the My Users section, or by clicking on the My Users button in the bottom of the Master Tour desktop app.
You can do the following:
- Add new Master Tour users
- Grant different permissions to organizations for which you are an Administrator
- Pay for others by associating users to your billing account
- Change the subscription type for users you pay for
Adding New Users
In the My Users section, you can add new users by clicking the Add New User button. Enter the desired user's email address and click the Continue button to check if that email address is already in our system:
If the user is already in our system, you can click the Continue button and choose their access level. If the email address is not in our system, you can proceed to enter their information and create the user account.
The Different Levels of Users
You'll notice when you create a new account that you have two different choices for your subscription, Professional and Mobile.
Professional ($49.99/mo) accounts are typically for Tour Managers, Production Managers, Assistants, Management, basically anyone that needs to add/edit/manage event data.
Mobile (free) accounts are typically for Crew, Band Members, Support Staff, Record Label, Publicists, Travel Agents, basically anyone that just needs “read only” access.
Below is a feature comparison between the two account types:
|Plans and Pricing||Master Tour Professional||Master Tour Mobile|
|Monthly Price Per User||$49.99||Free!|
|Full Data Management via Desktop Application (Mac or PC)||●|
|Manage Unlimited Artists & Tours||●|
|Create & Edit Schedules and Notes on Mobile||●|
|Create & Send Push Notification Alerts||●|
|Full Guest List Management on Desktop and Mobile||●|
|Generate Tour Books, Day Sheets, Accounting Reports||●|
|Manage Master Tour Users and Permissions||●|
|View Itineraries on Mobile and Browser||●||●|
|Send Guest List Requests||●||◦|
|Receive Push Notifications||●||◦|
|Offline Data Viewing on Mobile||●||●|
|View Itinerary on iCal, Outlook, Google Cal||●||●|
|◦ Requires Permission from Admin|
Billing Users To Your Account
When you have added a user, you can add them to your billing by filtering by Organization, then clicking their name in the My Users section. Then, in the User Details section, select "Bill This Subscription To My Account" and select their subscription level. NOTE: The default is set to you paying for the user. When creating a new user, you can select the type of subscription level they have, regardless of if you are paying for them or not. Once a user has been created, you can only change their subscription level if you are marked as paying for that user.
Changing User Access Settings
Once a user is created, you can select their permissions level(s) - how much access you want them to have to each of your Organizations. There are currently six different types of access a user can have in Master Tour - Administrator, Accounting, Manager, Mobile Guest List, Mobile Set List, and Mobile Access. Be sure to check the correct user access:
- Administrator: checking this box gives full access to Master Tour - this includes adding new users and Accounting information. (must have a Professional subscription for this access)
- Accounting: checking this box gives a user access to Accounting details. (must have a Professional subscription for this access)
- Manager: checking this box allows a user to make changes to the itinerary, guest list, set list, publicity, and access the mobile calendar, but does not allow them to add or edit Users. Enabling the "Accounting" permission in addition to the "Manager" permission gives Accounting permissions on top of Manager permissions (must have a Professional subscription for this access). Giving Manager permissions in addition to Mobile Guest List permissions allows a user to view and manage the entire Guest List for all your Organization's Events (available for Mobile or Professional accounts).
- Mobile Access: checking this box allows users to view information from eventric.com or the mobile apps/iCal link. (available at all subscription levels)
- Mobile Set List: checking this box allows users to view set list info on their Master Tour mobile apps or on https://my.eventric.com. (available at all subscription levels)
- Mobile Guest List: checking this box allows users to add guests from their mobile apps or https://my.eventric.com (available at all subscription levels)
Keep in mind that checking the checkbox at the top of a column will add give the user that permission to ALL of your Organizations, and unchecking checkboxes at the tops of columns will remove that permission from ALL of your Organizations. Be careful when assigning or unassigning permissions, and make sure to double check that you have the desired permissions checkboxes checked for the desired Organizations.
Once you have made your selections, click the Update User Permissions button, and that's it! You have now set up your user with billing and permissions details. Here's an example of what a user might look like if you gave them Mobile Access to two of your Organizations, then gave them Mobile Access plus Mobile Guest List and Mobile Set List permissions to another Organization:
Activating the Account
Now that the account has been created, the new user should receive an email from Eventric with their login and password details. The password is auto-generated by the system, but you can always reset your password at https://my.eventric.com. If a user cannot find their initial email with their randomized password, then it is recommended they go to my.eventric.com and click Forgot Password to reset their password to whatever they like.
Be sure to take a minute to become familiar with the https://my.eventric.com website - it allows you to see tour information from any computer or device with an internet connection and web browser.
To remove a user from your My Users list, just click on their name, click the Remove All button or uncheck their permissions boxes and make sure you have "User pays for their own subscription" checked, and they'll stop appearing in My Users.
My Users only displays users that you are either paying for, or are added to one of your Organizations.