More Control Over Your Accounts
If you are an administrator and manage the security access and billing information for other users you do this by logging into https://my.eventric.com and going to the My Users section, or by clicking on the My Users button in the bottom of the Master Tour desktop app.
You can do the following:
- Add new Master Tour users
- Grant different permissions to organizations for which you are an Administrator
- Pay for others by associating users to your billing account
- Change the subscription type for users you pay for
Adding New Users
After you have logged in to https://my.eventric.com or navigated to the Organization Overview of your Master Tour desktop app, head over to the My Users link. From here, you can add new users by clicking the Add New User button. Enter the desired user's email address and click the Continue button to check if that email address is already in our system:
If the user is already in our system, you can click the Continue button and choose their access level. If the email address is not in our system, you can proceed to enter their information and create the user account.
The Different Levels of Users
You'll notice when you create a new account that you have two different choices for your subscription, Professional and Mobile.
Professional ($49.99/mo) accounts are typically for Tour Managers, Production Managers, Assistants, Management, basically anyone that needs to add/edit/manage event data.
Mobile (free) accounts are typically for Crew, Band Members, Support Staff, Record Label, Publicists, Travel Agents, basically anyone that just needs “read only” access.
Below is a feature comparison between the two account types:
|Plans and Pricing||Master Tour Professional||Master Tour Mobile|
|Monthly Price Per User||$49.99||Free!|
|Full Data Management via Desktop Application (Mac or PC)||●|
|Manage Unlimited Artists & Tours||●|
|Create & Edit Schedules and Notes on Mobile||●|
|Create & Send Push Notification Alerts||●|
|Full Guest List Management on Desktop and Mobile||●|
|Generate Tour Books, Day Sheets, Accounting Reports||●|
|Manage Master Tour Users and Permissions||●|
|View Itineraries on Mobile and Browser||●||●|
|Send Guest List Requests||●||◦|
|Receive Push Notifications||●||◦|
|Offline Data Viewing on Mobile||●||●|
|View Itinerary on iCal, Outlook, Google Cal||●||●|
|◦ Requires Permission from Admin|
When you have added a user, you can edit their billing information by clicking their name in the My Users section. Then, in the User Details section, click the yes to add the user to your billing information and select their subscription level. NOTE: The default is set to you paying for the user. When creating a new user, you can select the type of subscription level they have, regardless of if you are paying for them or not. If the user has already been created, you will not have access to the subscription level they have unless you choose to pay for them, and no one else is currently paying for that user.
Changing User Access Settings
Once you have the user billing information squared away, you can select the security type. In the Organization Assignments section, you can choose which organization to add your users to. There are currently six different types of access a user can have in Master Tour - Administrator, Accounting, Manager, Mobile Calendar, Mobile Set List, and Mobile Guest List. Be sure to check the correct user access:
- Administrator: checking this box gives full access to Master Tour - this includes adding new users and Accounting information. (must have a Professional subscription for this access)
- Accounting: checking this box gives a user access to Accounting details. (must have a Professional subscription for this access)
- Manager: checking this box allows a user to make changes to the itinerary, guest list, set list, publicity, and access the mobile calendar, but does not allow them to add or edit Users. Enabling the "Accounting" permission in addition to the "Manager" permission gives Accounting permissions on top of Manager permissions. (must have a Professional subscription for this access)
- Mobile Access: checking this box allows users to view information from eventric.com or the mobile apps/iCal link. (available at all subscription levels)
- Mobile Set List: checking this box allows users to view set list info on their Master Tour mobile apps or on https://my.eventric.com. (available at all subscription levels)
- Mobile Guest List: checking this box allows users to add guests from their mobile apps or https://my.eventric.com (available at all subscription levels)
Once you have made your selections, click the Update User button, and that's it! You have now set up your user with billing and security details.
Activating the Account
Now that the account has been created, the new user should receive an email from Eventric with their login and password details. The password is auto-generated by the system, but you can always reset your password at https://my.eventric.com.
Be sure to take a minute to become familiar with the https://my.eventric.com website - it allows you to see tour information from any computer or device with an internet connection and web browser.
To remove a user from your My Users list, just click on their name, uncheck their permissions boxes and make sure you have "this user pays for their own subscription" checked, and they'll stop appearing in My Users.
My Users only displays users that you are either paying for, or are added to one of your Organizations.